Roofing Sales Consultants - Rochester
Seeking to hire Roofing Consultants who can provide homeowners with a rock star experience. An ideal candidate will have a good understanding of their local market. He/she will need to navigate the sales cycle while acquiring homeowners’ trust and business. An excellent candidate can service the customers wants and needs while maintaining a high level of communication and organization. He/she will understand quality control and instruct subcontractors in regards to tasks that need to be completed, ensuring all workmanship is done to our high standards. Overall, this role is focused on bringing opportunities to the company.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of NMC services and pricing structure
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up the appointment with customer decision-makers
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision-makers.
- Utilize the company’s Cloud-based system daily, scheduling, documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Must be willing to generate some of their own leads by networking or door to door
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or related field preferred
- Construction sales industry experiences a plus
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications
- Xactimate knowledge is a plus
- Construction Experience, two years minimum
- Minimum 2 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success
- Prior sales experience
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Phone reimbursement
- Flexible, Day, Evenings, Some Weekends
Salary (in USD)
- 80000 to 200000 Per Year
Apply for Roofing Sales Consultants - Rochester
Contact Hiring Manager
Complete Online Application
Please complete the application below to apply for Roofing Sales Consultants – Rochester at NMC Exteriors.